Our Food | Queen Victoria's Last Love | Beautiful Minds | Justified | Mountains Of Ice | Turtle Boy: A Bodyshock SpecialOur Food8pm, BBC2Even Giles Coren, who tends to treat "hands on" presenting with a look of deep suspicion, can't suppress his delight when he gets to stoke the fire aboard a steam locomotive. "That's basically the most exciting thing I've ever done in my life," he gushes. Coren's aboard the train to explain how the coming of the railways to Scotland meant hitherto local delicacies could get to market further south. This foodie version of Coast concludes with tales of venison, salmon and the humble spud. Jonathan WrightQueen Victoria's Last Love9pm, Channel 4Victoria's lengthy widowhood was relieved by relationships with charismatic males in her service, most famously John Brown. However, in her old age Victoria became smitten by a young Indian servant, Abdul Karim, whose tales of the subcontinent so charmed...
- Windy, wet and wild: Victoria Crater unveils more of Mars' geologic pastThu, 21 May 2009, 16:36:21 EDT
- Predicted ground motions for great earthquake in Pacific Northwest: Seattle, Victoria and VancouverThu, 11 Jun 2009, 2:31:33 EDT
- Australian fossil unlocks secrets to the origin of whalesTue, 22 Dec 2009, 15:25:13 EST
- Victoria Petite, a Stevens art and technology major, presents research at annual iDMAa conferenceTue, 11 Nov 2008, 16:09:48 EST
- A new fish species from Lake Victoria named in honor of the author of Darwin's DreampondWed, 2 Jan 2013, 12:33:24 EST