How bad will Britain's dementia crisis get? This visualisation - from the Alzheimer's Society - tries to put some numbers to the condition, which it predicts, will afflict 1.7m by 2051. It's just the latest example of how charities are using infographics to get their message across. What do you think? How would you show this data? Let us know in the comments belowNEW! Buy our book• Facts are Sacred: the power of data (on Kindle)More open dataData journalism and data visualisations from the GuardianWorld government data• Search the world's government data with our gatewayDevelopment and aid data• Search the world's global development data with our gatewayCan you do something with this data?• Flickr Please post your visualisations and mash-ups on our Flickr group• Contact us at email@example.com• Get the A-Z of data• More at the Datastore directory• Follow us on Twitter• Like us on FacebookHealthAlzheimer'sAgeingSimon Rogersguardian.co.uk © 2012 Guardian News...
- Rensselaer team shows how to analyze raw government dataTue, 16 Nov 2010, 17:05:30 EST
- Stress in middle age could contribute to late-life dementiaMon, 16 Aug 2010, 10:58:04 EDT
- Searching the web for dengueTue, 31 May 2011, 18:04:00 EDT
- New WHO data underscores global threat of the world's leading child killerFri, 11 Sep 2009, 13:28:25 EDT
- Information overload in the era of 'big data'Mon, 20 Aug 2012, 17:05:59 EDT