Craig Rosebraugh's new documentary highlights the 'influence, deceit and corruption' of fossil fuel industryProvocative, frank and impossible to ignore. And that's just the title.Craig Rosebraugh, a US filmmaker and political activist, has produced a feature-length documentary that demands to be seen. Greedy Lying Bastards is still awaiting a firm release date – sometime in 2012 is the current promise – but, if the trailer and impressive roster of interviewees are anything to go by, it's likely to cause quite a stir.Filmed over the past two years and across nine countries, Greedy Lying Bastards claims to be a "searing indictment of the influence, deceit and corruption that defines the fossil fuel industry":Rosebraugh documents the impact of an industry that puts profits before people, wages a campaign of lies to thwart measures to combat climate change, uses its clout to minimize infringing regulations and undermined the political process in the U.S. and...
- MIT Study: conventional fossil fuels sometimes 'greener' than biofuelsWed, 11 May 2011, 16:51:11 EDT
- Transparency in politics can lead to greater corruptionFri, 10 Oct 2008, 10:37:38 EDT
- New study links political connections to corporate corruptionTue, 21 Sep 2010, 10:30:13 EDT
- Study details path to sustainable aviation biofuels industry in NorthwestWed, 25 May 2011, 14:03:10 EDT
- Charges of political corruption have little impact on voter opinionFri, 29 Oct 2010, 10:35:58 EDT