Dave Delpy is the chief executive of the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council which is one of the main government agencies for funding basic research in the UK. He joins the pod to look at "blue sky thinking" and whether President Obama's commitment to science could harm research this...
- FASEB praises President Obama for increasing funding for research in his FY 2012 budgetTue, 15 Feb 2011, 11:02:28 EST
- Scientists may have received millions in duplicate fundingWed, 30 Jan 2013, 14:34:30 EST
- APS concurs with science emphasis in President Obama's Fiscal Year 2012 budgetTue, 15 Feb 2011, 10:02:36 EST
- Science Coalition commends President's 'strategy for innovation'Tue, 22 Sep 2009, 15:43:57 EDT
- Earth and space science missions have fewer risks if conducted by a single government agencyTue, 23 Nov 2010, 13:04:10 EST