Monday, October 7, 2013 - 06:00 in Physics & Chemistry
The physics behind a fusion-driven rocket have been demonstrated in the lab, so such a device may well be propelling people on 90-day trips to the Red Planet in a matter of decades, according to a team of researchers working on the technology.
- MIT: New insights on fusion powerWed, 3 Dec 2008, 17:19:18 EST
- Graphite experiment shines new light on giant planets, white dwarfs and laser-driven fusion Wed, 28 Nov 2012, 11:06:01 EST
- New spaceship force field makes Mars trip possibleTue, 4 Nov 2008, 0:56:31 EST
- High-performance plasmas may make reliable, efficient fusion power a realityMon, 2 Nov 2009, 11:57:53 EST
- Wave power could contain fusion plasmaMon, 10 Jan 2011, 10:03:40 EST