Monday, October 7, 2013 - 13:30 in Astronomy & Space
The meteor shower (Halley's Comet remnants) peaks from October 20 to 23 and the penumbral Lunar eclipse occurs on Oct 18th. Find out how and where you can view them.
- Moon magic: Researchers develop new tool to visualize past, future lunar eclipsesMon, 8 Jun 2009, 13:35:39 EDT
- NASA's LRO takes extreme close-up of eclipseTue, 14 Jun 2011, 9:32:45 EDT
- A total lunar eclipse and winter solstice coincide on Dec. 21Fri, 17 Dec 2010, 16:32:55 EST
- Scientists capitalize on extended solar eclipseWed, 22 Jul 2009, 9:28:43 EDT
- Rick's remnants now merged with a low in the Central USThu, 22 Oct 2009, 17:30:18 EDT