Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 08:30 in Mathematics & Economics
The memory of the late Sally Ride, first American woman in space, lives on with the U.S. Navy.
- Navy researchers apply science to fire fightingTue, 3 Nov 2009, 6:25:13 EST
- Geoengineering takes a ride in the shipping lanesFri, 19 Feb 2010, 12:19:02 EST
- New waterjets could propel LCS to greater speedsTue, 5 Feb 2013, 19:35:21 EST
- Rising fuel costs could lead to nuclear-powered shipsThu, 12 Jun 2008, 11:22:42 EDT
- US Navy culture and workplace leads to heavy drinkingTue, 9 Jun 2009, 13:22:08 EDT