Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 12:00 in Earth & Climate
Fog is typical in this coastal city in the summer.
- Rising seas will affect major US coastal cities by 2100Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 0:33:13 EST
- Satellite data reveals extreme summer snowmelt in northern Greenland, CCNY professor saysWed, 8 Oct 2008, 12:27:46 EDT
- Dirty smoke from ships found to degrade air quality in coastal citiesMon, 18 Aug 2008, 17:36:26 EDT
- Flood risk ranking reveals vulnerable citiesTue, 21 Aug 2012, 13:08:15 EDT
- Satellites pinpoint drivers of urban heat islands in the northeastMon, 13 Dec 2010, 17:04:37 EST