Friday, September 7, 2012 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
In part one of our interview with Congressional candidate and former astronaut Jose Hernandez, we ask about his journey from migrant farm worker to Space Shuttle astronaut and what it's like going into space for the first time.
- Second flight for ESA astronaut Christer FuglesangThu, 17 Jul 2008, 11:23:43 EDT
- Case Western Reserve University study looks at keeping migrant workers' children healthyMon, 4 Aug 2008, 15:28:58 EDT
- Researchers call for new space headache category following astronauts' surveyTue, 2 Jun 2009, 9:51:46 EDT
- Shuttle mice to boost disease researchFri, 29 Oct 2010, 15:31:46 EDT
- Why do astronauts suffer from space sickness?Wed, 21 May 2008, 12:07:56 EDT