Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 09:01 in Astronomy & Space
During the first test of the Titan-Centaur rocket, the Centaur stage failed to ignite.
- Clemson scientists launch rockets to test atmospheric conditionsThu, 26 Feb 2009, 17:22:50 EST
- Caltech scientists discover storms in the tropics of TitanWed, 12 Aug 2009, 13:25:26 EDT
- ORNL debuts Titan supercomputerTue, 30 Oct 2012, 12:07:47 EDT
- UNH-led experiment hurtled into aurora above Norway by NASA rocketTue, 14 Dec 2010, 11:05:40 EST
- Many 'failing' schools aren't failing when measured on impact rather than achievementFri, 1 Aug 2008, 12:50:10 EDT