Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 11:31 in Astronomy & Space
Final preparations are underway for the launch of the Inflatable Re-Entry Vehicle Experiment (IRVE3). It will be launched aboard a sounding rocket and the materials that make up the inflated heat shield will be put to the test on re-entry.
- Oil prices affect inflation in Spain more than in the euro zoneFri, 1 Apr 2011, 11:08:20 EDT
- Inflation 'felt' to be not so bad as a wage cutMon, 23 Mar 2009, 17:52:00 EDT
- 'Emotional inflation' leads to stock market meltdownWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:58:39 EDT
- 2 rockets set to launch from Poker Flat Research RangeWed, 26 Jan 2011, 15:36:30 EST
- Sandia National Labs completes final scan of space shuttle heat shieldTue, 26 Jul 2011, 20:35:06 EDT