Friday, May 11, 2012 - 10:30 in Astronomy & Space
The solar flares are coming from a sunspot far bigger than the Earth.
- New method detects emerging sunspots deep inside the sun, provides warning of dangerous solar flaresFri, 19 Aug 2011, 15:33:02 EDT
- The watched pot and fast CMEsFri, 15 Apr 2011, 13:07:04 EDT
- New sunspots producing space weatherMon, 14 Jan 2013, 20:04:43 EST
- The mouse that roared: pipsqueak star unleashes monster flareMon, 19 May 2008, 12:07:15 EDT
- NASA sees the sun having a solar blastTue, 7 Jun 2011, 17:34:27 EDT