Monday, May 7, 2012 - 07:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Bids on the car once owned by the first man to walk on the moon were up to $250,090.
- On the 40th anniversary of the first manned moon landing today's scientists point to new frontiersWed, 15 Jul 2009, 12:12:03 EDT
- Brain imaging study provides new insight into why people pay too much in auctionsThu, 25 Sep 2008, 14:37:05 EDT
- eBay has unexpected, chilling effect on looting of antiquities, archaelogist findsMon, 4 May 2009, 17:38:22 EDT
- Who wouldn't pay a penny for a sports car?Fri, 16 Mar 2012, 16:33:58 EDT
- Genetic mutation linked to walking on all 4sSun, 1 Jun 2008, 18:42:32 EDT