Friday, May 4, 2012 - 17:20 in Astronomy & Space
Images from NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer reveal an old star in the throes of a fiery outburst, spraying the cosmos with dust.
- Pulverized planet dust might lie around double starsTue, 24 Aug 2010, 13:15:55 EDT
- VISTA finds 96 star clusters hidden behind dustWed, 3 Aug 2011, 10:34:40 EDT
- Sweeping the dust from a cosmic lobsterWed, 20 Feb 2013, 9:04:44 EST
- VISTA captures celestial cat's hidden secretsWed, 21 Apr 2010, 10:36:00 EDT
- Scientists find giant ring encircling exotic dead starWed, 28 May 2008, 15:21:43 EDT