Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 11:31 in Astronomy & Space
Have no fear of the supermoon this Saturday. Earth can handle its slightly-stronger-than-normal gravitational pull.
- GOCE Earth explorer satellite to look at the Earth's surface and coreFri, 22 Aug 2008, 10:07:46 EDT
- How erosion formed the Earth-like landscape on Titan, Saturn's moonWed, 16 Dec 2009, 12:51:16 EST
- A disturbed galactic duoWed, 20 Apr 2011, 9:34:00 EDT
- Unusual weather events identified during the Black Saturday bushfiresWed, 8 Aug 2012, 13:27:28 EDT
- 'Dynamic duo' develops framework for Earth's inaccessible interiorThu, 1 May 2008, 16:21:24 EDT