Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 08:50 in Physics & Chemistry
An annular solar eclipse will grace the western part of the United States in May. BEWARE - Do not look directly at this eclipse with out a proper filter! Annular eclipses don't totally block out the Sun and are thus dangerous.
- Getting NASA's SDO into focusSat, 6 Oct 2012, 8:04:04 EDT
- Scientists capitalize on extended solar eclipseWed, 22 Jul 2009, 9:28:43 EDT
- Hinode to support ground-based eclipse observationsTue, 13 Nov 2012, 15:36:46 EST
- Eclipses yield first images of elusive iron line in the solar coronaMon, 4 Jan 2010, 17:30:51 EST
- A special issue on the International Workshop of the 2008 Solar Total EclipseSat, 31 Oct 2009, 1:50:18 EDT