Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 20:00 in Astronomy & Space
Curiosity lead scientist John Grotzinger took a group of reporters on a field trip to Death Valley.
- Waiting for Death Valley's Big BangMon, 23 Jan 2012, 16:20:51 EST
- Curiosity on Mars sits on rocks similar to those found in marshes in MexicoTue, 30 Oct 2012, 11:07:11 EDT
- Oasis near Death Valley fed by ancient aquifer under Nevada Test SiteThu, 3 Jun 2010, 17:56:43 EDT
- 'Curiosity' can be positioned with eclipsesThu, 13 Dec 2012, 13:09:07 EST
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT