Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 13:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Space law experts strongly disagree when it comes to the legal status of asteroid mining. Who owns mined materials – the company that goes and gets them, or all of mankind?
- Space radar to improve miners' safetyThu, 19 Jun 2008, 10:07:44 EDT
- Researchers tap into CO2 storage potential of mine wasteFri, 16 Nov 2012, 0:04:39 EST
- Archaeologists uncover oldest mine in the AmericasThu, 19 May 2011, 11:37:06 EDT
- Solar wind tans young asteroidsWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:45:00 EDT
- A different kind of mine disasterMon, 12 Apr 2010, 11:22:02 EDT