Monday, April 23, 2012 - 20:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Artwork depicting Planetary Resources Inc.'s proposed asteroid-mining venture.
- MIT: New research suggests that near-Earth encounters can 'shake' asteroidsWed, 20 Jan 2010, 13:27:37 EST
- Half-baked asteroids have Earth-like crustWed, 7 Jan 2009, 13:43:45 EST
- Sandia researcher: Amateur astronomers open potential lab in outer space for planetary scientistsFri, 10 Sep 2010, 17:22:30 EDT
- Water discovered on second asteroid, may be even more commonThu, 7 Oct 2010, 12:04:21 EDT
- Scientists finds evidence of water ice on asteroid's surfaceWed, 28 Apr 2010, 13:55:31 EDT