Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 17:00 in Astronomy & Space
Dark matter has been called into question by a new survey of stars. But physicists think the survey, and not dark matter itself, is flawed, because the alternatives to dark matter theory are weak.
- Dark matter mystery deepensMon, 17 Oct 2011, 13:33:02 EDT
- Are we closing in on dark matter?Tue, 18 Dec 2012, 16:05:03 EST
- Astronomers report that dark matter 'halos' may contain stars, disprove other theories Wed, 24 Oct 2012, 14:09:35 EDT
- Dark matter core defies explanation in NASA Hubble imageFri, 2 Mar 2012, 16:34:05 EST
- 'Dark core' may not be so dark after allThu, 29 Nov 2012, 14:38:59 EST