Thursday, April 5, 2012 - 05:30 in Astronomy & Space
Soon, scientists hope to be able to directly image the center of the Milky Way to look for a black hole there.
- 'Survivor' black holes may be mid-sizedThu, 29 Apr 2010, 12:31:58 EDT
- Rogue black holes may roam the Milky WayWed, 29 Apr 2009, 11:44:38 EDT
- How often do giant black holes become hyperactive?Mon, 20 Dec 2010, 13:33:10 EST
- Black hole growth found to be out of syncTue, 12 Jun 2012, 10:33:54 EDT
- First black holes born starvingMon, 10 Aug 2009, 11:23:03 EDT