Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 15:30 in Earth & Climate
Europe's Automated Transfer Vehicle (ATV-3), named the Eduardo Amaldi, is the third cargo-carrying, station-boosting ship to be sent to the Space Station. Find out whats inside.
- Researchers develop nano-sized 'cargo ships' to target and destroy tumorsThu, 11 Sep 2008, 19:35:44 EDT
- Record boost for ATV to raise ISS orbitFri, 20 Jun 2008, 10:07:53 EDT
- Speed limits on cargo ships could reduce their pollutants by more than halfWed, 24 Oct 2012, 13:42:36 EDT
- Smithsonian scientists help block ship-borne bioinvaders before they dockMon, 28 Mar 2011, 9:33:04 EDT
- Premiere for Europe: Jules Verne refuels the ISSWed, 18 Jun 2008, 11:30:18 EDT