Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 16:30 in Astronomy & Space
"Don't Splash the Bird!" is the closing statement of this plan to give the failed Russian satellite Express-AM4 a new orbit and a lease on life that will improve communications capabilities for Antarctic researchers.
- First student-developed mission in which satellites orbit and communicate led by UT students Thu, 24 Mar 2011, 13:04:25 EDT
- Follow the launch of ESA's SMOS and Proba-2 satellitesWed, 28 Oct 2009, 10:57:35 EDT
- Russian activists risk arrest highlighting denial of HIV treatmentMon, 20 Sep 2010, 10:57:04 EDT
- Final look at ESA's SMOS and Proba-2 satellitesWed, 21 Oct 2009, 10:08:30 EDT
- The electric atmosphere: Plasma is next NASA science targetTue, 17 Jul 2012, 19:03:53 EDT