Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 11:31 in Astronomy & Space
NOAA's GOES-13 Sattellite captured the tornado producing front as it passed over Texas. The time-lapse of the video shows the fury of the front as it explodes into a upside-down arrow shaped cloud.
- NASA and other satellites keeping busy with this week's severe weatherWed, 9 Mar 2011, 14:37:43 EST
- GOES-13 satellite animation shows US severe storms and tornado outbreakMon, 18 Apr 2011, 17:33:50 EDT
- The face of a frog: Time-lapse video reveals never-before-seen bioelectric patternMon, 18 Jul 2011, 13:33:12 EDT
- Texas A&M prof to predict weather on MarsWed, 4 Nov 2009, 12:31:13 EST
- Satellite image shows eastern US severe weather systemWed, 30 Jan 2013, 18:32:45 EST