Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 14:00 in Astronomy & Space
Using the Chandra X-ray Observatory, researchers have pinpointed the location of dark matter (in 2D and 3D) that lies within galaxy cluster Abel 383. Though theoretical, dark matter is believed to make up 83% of all matter in the Universe.
- Getting a full picture of an elusive subjectWed, 14 Mar 2012, 14:36:37 EDT
- 'Dark core' may not be so dark after allThu, 29 Nov 2012, 14:38:59 EST
- Dark matter mystery deepensMon, 17 Oct 2011, 13:33:02 EDT
- A clash of clusters provides another clue to dark matterWed, 27 Aug 2008, 11:36:35 EDT
- Dark matter core defies explanation in NASA Hubble imageFri, 2 Mar 2012, 16:34:05 EST