Friday, March 16, 2012 - 12:30 in Astronomy & Space
Bent light can magnify distant galaxies in an effect called gravitational lensing.
- Cosmic magnifying lenses distort view of distant galaxiesWed, 12 Jan 2011, 13:55:14 EST
- Cosmic magnifying glasses could shed light on the origin of the UniverseSun, 16 Jan 2011, 8:31:26 EST
- APEX snaps first close-up of star factories in distant universeMon, 22 Mar 2010, 12:08:22 EDT
- UCI, other scientists find new galaxies through cosmic alignmentFri, 5 Nov 2010, 9:03:31 EDT
- Lenses galore -- Hubble finds large sample of very distant galaxiesThu, 24 Jul 2008, 12:22:07 EDT