Friday, March 2, 2012 - 15:30 in Astronomy & Space
Mars is currently visible in the night sky all night long.
- A long night falls over Saturn's ringsFri, 23 Oct 2009, 16:38:06 EDT
- NASA/NOAA's Suomi NPP captures night-time view of Sandy's landfallThu, 1 Nov 2012, 10:05:53 EDT
- Too much light at night at night may lead to obesity, study findsMon, 11 Oct 2010, 16:42:20 EDT
- Breaking up isn't hard to do -- the secret lives of corals on dark and stormy nightsFri, 2 Mar 2012, 16:33:43 EST
- UF engineering researcher: Cell phones could double as night vision devicesTue, 4 May 2010, 12:22:03 EDT