Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
The Xombie vehicle made a 67-second flight earlier this month.
- NASA's NPP satellite undergoing flight environmental testingFri, 11 Feb 2011, 18:02:20 EST
- Sounding rockets study how winds in space drive currents in the upper atmosphereTue, 5 Jul 2011, 16:35:11 EDT
- Ion Tiger fuel cell unmanned air vehicle completes 23-hour flightTue, 13 Oct 2009, 12:56:54 EDT
- NASA, AFOSR test environmentally-friendly rocket propellantFri, 21 Aug 2009, 14:42:32 EDT
- First-of-its-kind fluorescence map offers a new view of the world's land plantsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 19:34:14 EDT