Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 15:00 in Astronomy & Space
Robonaut, the first humanoid 'bot in space, was activated and ordered to shake hands (and pose for a picture) with Dan Burbank, International Space Station commander, on February 15th, 2012.
- Nanotech in space: Rensselaer experiment to weather the trials of orbitThu, 12 Nov 2009, 20:46:10 EST
- Sonography in spaceMon, 17 Nov 2008, 9:50:29 EST
- Robots show that brain activity is linked to time as well as spaceFri, 7 Nov 2008, 5:16:00 EST
- Iowa State chemists help astronauts make sure their drinking water is cleanWed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:35:17 EDT
- Rensselaer researchers to send bacteria into orbit aboard space shuttle AtlantisMon, 10 May 2010, 12:04:20 EDT