Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 12:30 in Astronomy & Space
The results of three new studies point to a slowdown of solar activity even as the current solar cycle ramps up.
- 2012: Killer solar flares are a physical impossibilityFri, 11 Nov 2011, 17:33:07 EST
- Extended period of lower solar activity linked to changes in sun's conveyor beltFri, 13 Aug 2010, 9:23:26 EDT
- Evidence of new solar activity from observations of aurora in New ZealandFri, 13 Aug 2010, 15:14:40 EDT
- Extended solar minimum linked to changes in sun's conveyor beltThu, 12 Aug 2010, 15:50:38 EDT
- Solar cycle linked to global climateThu, 16 Jul 2009, 11:36:40 EDT