Friday, June 10, 2011 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
A newly released image from the Hubble Space Telescope shows details of a supernova explosion in a neighboring galaxy.
- Rare ultra-blue stars found in neighboring galaxy's hubWed, 11 Jan 2012, 12:37:18 EST
- Hubble observations of supernova reveal composition of 'star guts' pouring outThu, 2 Sep 2010, 14:44:49 EDT
- Hubble captures bubbles and baby starsTue, 22 Jun 2010, 10:47:12 EDT
- Rare radio supernova in nearby galaxy is nearest supernova in five yearsWed, 27 May 2009, 12:52:54 EDT
- Supernova and star birth in the Meathook GalaxyWed, 4 May 2011, 6:31:46 EDT