Monday, May 2, 2011 - 07:20 in Astronomy & Space
The Hubble Space Telescope and Swift satellite have set their sights on never before seen remnants of asteroid collisions that have unleashed the force of a 100 kiloton nuclear bomb or more.
- NASA's Swift and Hubble probe asteroid collision debrisThu, 28 Apr 2011, 17:01:49 EDT
- Hubble finds that a bizarre X-shaped intruder is linked to an unseen asteroid collisionWed, 13 Oct 2010, 13:36:40 EDT
- Asteroid-hunting satellite a world firstThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:35:53 EDT
- Hubble captures rare Jupiter collisionFri, 24 Jul 2009, 15:42:48 EDT
- Asteroid impact helps trace meteorite originsWed, 25 Mar 2009, 14:22:30 EDT