Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 12:01 in Astronomy & Space
An active comet visited by a NASA spacecraft this month is spewing jets of dry ice into space, scientists have found.
- UMD-led EPOXI science team publishes latest comet findings in ScienceThu, 16 Jun 2011, 14:36:16 EDT
- Spacecraft flew through 'snowstorm' on encounter with comet Hartley 2Thu, 18 Nov 2010, 13:41:21 EST
- UMD-led deep impact spacecraft successfully flies by comet Hartley 2Thu, 4 Nov 2010, 13:22:43 EDT
- SOHO watches a comet fading awayThu, 28 Jul 2011, 17:22:02 EDT
- Scientist analyzes the nucleus of comet Hartley 2 Mon, 20 Jun 2011, 9:34:05 EDT