Monday, November 15, 2010 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Astronomers have found evidence for what may be the youngest nearby black hole ever seen.
- First compelling evidence for a black hole after recent supernovaWed, 17 Nov 2010, 10:09:51 EST
- NASA's Chandra sees remarkable outburst from old black holeMon, 30 Apr 2012, 16:35:35 EDT
- Black hole growth found to be out of syncTue, 12 Jun 2012, 10:33:54 EDT
- Nearby black hole is feeble and unpredictableTue, 25 May 2010, 9:35:00 EDT
- 'Survivor' black holes may be mid-sizedThu, 29 Apr 2010, 12:31:58 EDT