Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 07:28 in Astronomy & Space
When packing for a manned mission to Mars or the moon, the best thing to bring may not be food or fuel, but specially-designed organisms that can create those things for you.
- Synthetic fuel could eliminate US need for crude oilWed, 5 Dec 2012, 21:03:14 EST
- Ultrafast technique unlocks design principles of quantum biologyFri, 19 Apr 2013, 15:40:44 EDT
- Inflammation in colon may get doused before fueling cancer developmentMon, 2 Feb 2009, 17:51:08 EST
- Gene study offers clues on memory puzzleFri, 8 Jul 2011, 14:41:10 EDT
- To children (but not adults) a rose by any other name is still a roseTue, 27 Dec 2011, 17:02:59 EST