Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 13:14 in Astronomy & Space
The moon is shrinking ever so slightly, but there is no cause for alarm, according to a new study that has discovered a clutch of previously unseen faults on the lunar surface from photos taken by a NASA probe.
- NASA's LRO reveals 'incredible shrinking moon'Thu, 19 Aug 2010, 15:32:05 EDT
- Incredible shrinking moon is revealed by the Lunar Reconnaissance OrbiterThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:24:15 EDT
- NASA spacecraft reveals recent geological activity on the moonTue, 21 Feb 2012, 17:35:07 EST
- Discovered after 40 years: Moon dust hazard influenced by Sun's elevationFri, 17 Apr 2009, 15:56:55 EDT
- Moon's rough 'wrinkles' reveal clues to its pastSat, 14 May 2011, 7:03:05 EDT