Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 11:21 in Astronomy & Space
A large asteroid in space that has a remote chance of slamming into to Earth would be more likely hit the Earth in 2182, if it crashed into our planet at all, a new study suggests.
- How to deflect asteroids and save the EarthThu, 16 Apr 2009, 12:50:44 EDT
- CU study provides new evidence ancient asteroid caused global firestorm on EarthWed, 27 Mar 2013, 15:23:06 EDT
- Potentially hazardous asteroid might collide with the Earth in 2182Tue, 27 Jul 2010, 9:43:41 EDT
- MIT: New research suggests that near-Earth encounters can 'shake' asteroidsWed, 20 Jan 2010, 13:27:37 EST
- Asteroid ice may be 'living fossil' with clues to oceans' originsWed, 28 Apr 2010, 14:52:51 EDT