Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 13:21 in Earth & Climate
What may be the best-preserved small impact crater on Earth was recently discovered in the remote Egyptian desert, scientists announced Thursday.
- Earth's oldest known impact crater found in GreenlandThu, 28 Jun 2012, 15:06:26 EDT
- Desert ants smell their way homeThu, 26 Feb 2009, 19:22:02 EST
- Meteorite hits on Earth: There may be a recountTue, 25 Nov 2008, 14:43:36 EST
- Underwater Antarctic volcanoes discovered in the Southern OceanMon, 11 Jul 2011, 13:33:25 EDT
- Microbial oasis discovered beneath the Atacama DesertThu, 16 Feb 2012, 12:39:18 EST