Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 17:49 in Astronomy & Space
NASA lacks a good strategy to keep space missions on schedule and under budget, a new independent report found.
- Report on controlling NASA mission costsTue, 13 Jul 2010, 11:18:23 EDT
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- NASA's EUNIS mission: 6 minutes in the life of the sunWed, 12 Dec 2012, 11:05:59 EST
- Atmospheric simulations will help NASA interpret data from the Juno Mission to JupiterWed, 3 Aug 2011, 9:36:45 EDT
- NASA global precipitation measurement mission passes major reviewTue, 8 Dec 2009, 15:41:45 EST