Thursday, July 1, 2010 - 13:56 in Astronomy & Space
Scientists have discovered the first evidence of graphite on the moon after taking a new look at a lunar rock collected by astronauts nearly 40 years ago.
- Apollo 11 moon rocks still crucial 40 years later, say WUSTL researchersFri, 17 Jul 2009, 13:51:33 EDT
- New research shows water present across the moon's surfaceThu, 24 Sep 2009, 9:08:53 EDT
- Discovered after 40 years: Moon dust hazard influenced by Sun's elevationFri, 17 Apr 2009, 15:56:55 EDT
- Moon water discovered: Dampens Moon-formation theoryWed, 9 Jul 2008, 13:36:01 EDT
- Lunar water brings portions of Moon's origin story into questionThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:48 EDT