Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 16:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Cassini spacecraft, part of the Cassini-Huygens mission, will glide low over Enceladus tonight to perform an experiment designed to probe the moon's interior composition.
- Cassini samples the icy spray of Enceladus water plumesThu, 23 Jun 2011, 10:33:41 EDT
- Cassini reveals oxygen atmosphere of Saturn's moon RheaMon, 29 Nov 2010, 9:31:55 EST
- Cassini flyby of Saturn moon offers insight into solar system historyMon, 6 Oct 2008, 17:22:19 EDT
- Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon EnceladusWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:02 EDT
- NASA's Cassini spacecraft finds ingredient of household plastic in spaceMon, 30 Sep 2013, 21:34:48 EDT