Friday, April 9, 2010 - 06:28 in Astronomy & Space
Skywatchers have a chance in mid-April to watch Mars pass a cosmic beehive in the sky with nothing more than binoculars or a low-power telescope (and clear weather, of course).
- Cosmic rays hunted downMon, 7 Dec 2009, 12:45:26 EST
- VERITAS telescopes help solve 100-year-old mystery: The origin of cosmic raysMon, 2 Nov 2009, 14:16:01 EST
- Cosmic heavyweights in free-for-allThu, 16 Apr 2009, 11:30:20 EDT
- NASA's Fermi proves supernova remnants produce cosmic raysFri, 15 Feb 2013, 20:33:36 EST
- In unique stellar laboratory, Einstein's theory passes strict, new testThu, 3 Jul 2008, 15:22:03 EDT