Friday, March 5, 2010 - 10:14 in Astronomy & Space
A crater on the edge of the Moon's South Pole-Aitken basin may a view of the original surface.
- Biggest, deepest crater exposes hidden, ancient moonThu, 4 Mar 2010, 17:01:59 EST
- Researchers estimate ice content of crater at moon's south poleThu, 21 Jun 2012, 9:34:30 EDT
- Moon's craters give new clues to early solar system bombardmentThu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:32:05 EDT
- NASA Goddard visualization team previews lunar impactThu, 8 Oct 2009, 16:41:34 EDT
- Mineral analysis of lunar crater deposit prompts a second look at the impact cratering processTue, 2 Apr 2013, 16:03:23 EDT