Tuesday, October 6, 2009 - 09:42 in Astronomy & Space
The surprising discovery of water on the surface of the moon is especially mysterious because scientists aren't sure where it came from. A recent study actually predicted this water before it was found, and offers a novel hypothesis for its origin.
- Lunar water brings portions of Moon's origin story into questionThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:48 EDT
- Scientists detect Earth-equivalent amount of water within the moonThu, 26 May 2011, 14:41:13 EDT
- UT researcher discovers water on moon originated from cometsTue, 11 Jan 2011, 10:25:39 EST
- How the Moon produces its own waterThu, 15 Oct 2009, 9:37:36 EDT
- New research shows water present across the moon's surfaceThu, 24 Sep 2009, 9:08:53 EDT