Friday, April 10, 2009 - 15:56 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's new space station room has a name and will announce it to the world next week with help from comedian Stephen Colbert.
- Measuring the 'Colbert Bump'Wed, 13 Aug 2008, 10:28:43 EDT
- Entomologists name 'diving beetle' for Comedy Central's Stephen ColbertWed, 6 May 2009, 17:59:18 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST
- New coral reef crustacean described and named after late reggae performer Bob MarleyTue, 10 Jul 2012, 16:05:45 EDT
- Space telescopes reveal previously unknown brilliant X-ray explosion in our Milky Way galaxyFri, 22 Oct 2010, 13:34:40 EDT