Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 12:49 in Astronomy & Space
A carrier aircraft designed to be the first stage of a commercial spaceline system made took off on its maiden test flight today at the Mojave Air and Space Port in California.
- ONR-funded researchers examine new approaches for aircraft operations aboard carriersWed, 13 Jul 2011, 23:34:06 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST
- Micro aircraft IMPULLS improves avionic systems and sensorsWed, 6 Apr 2011, 12:08:12 EDT
- Fearful flyers willing to pay more and alter flight plans, according to travel studyMon, 15 Oct 2012, 14:34:15 EDT
- Aircraft systems in the environmental chamberWed, 8 Jun 2011, 13:38:35 EDT