Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 06:14 in Astronomy & Space
There could be an explanation for the accelerating expansion of the universe even weirder than dark energy.
- South Pole Telescope provides new insights into dark energy and neutrinosMon, 2 Apr 2012, 16:02:53 EDT
- The best way to measure dark energy just got betterThu, 13 Jan 2011, 14:40:31 EST
- South Pole Telescope hones in on dark energy, neutrinosMon, 2 Apr 2012, 11:35:54 EDT
- Origin of key cosmic explosions still a mysteryMon, 12 Jul 2010, 14:15:37 EDT
- Clocking an accelerating universe: First results from BOSSFri, 30 Mar 2012, 11:07:58 EDT