Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 16:43 in Health & Medicine
World leaders gathered today at the 2008 Millennium Development Goals Malaria Summit to endorse an ambitious new Global Malaria Action Plan and commit US $3 billion toward reducing the number of malaria deaths to near zero by 2015. Read More...
- Success against malaria bolsters case for further investment, new report showsFri, 19 Mar 2010, 10:40:25 EDT
- Malaria Millennium Development Goal 'unlikely to be met'Tue, 22 Jul 2008, 7:21:42 EDT
- Most detailed malaria map ever highlights hope and challenges facing global communityTue, 24 Mar 2009, 4:36:25 EDT
- Media availability: The role of biomedical research in malaria eradicationFri, 30 Oct 2009, 15:57:43 EDT
- Malaria elimination will fail without understanding vector ecologyTue, 3 Aug 2010, 17:30:54 EDT