Monday, August 11, 2008 - 07:56 in Psychology & Sociology
Nature magazine recently published a fairly hard to read but fascinating paper entitled “Social diversity promotes the emergence of cooperation in public good games” (10 July 2008 issue).Read More...
- Carrots are better than sticks for building human cooperationThu, 3 Sep 2009, 14:44:26 EDT
- With a little help from our ancient friendsWed, 25 Jan 2012, 16:37:14 EST
- Coordinated punishment leads to increased cooperation in largeFri, 30 Apr 2010, 16:05:59 EDT
- Doing good so you don't feel bad: Neural mechanisms of guilt anticipation and cooperationWed, 11 May 2011, 16:37:01 EDT
- Group Health Cooperative shows investing in more primary care pays for itselfWed, 17 Jun 2009, 15:52:04 EDT