More than one million Americans currently participate in the Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) program. AA participants are stereotyped as being heavy coffee drinkers and cigarette smokers but very little research has quantified their consumption of these two products. Recent findings confirm that coffee and cigarette use among this population is greater than among the general U.S. Read More...
- International scientific forum on alcohol researchTue, 28 Sep 2010, 14:35:57 EDT
- New study: Coffee drinkers have slightly lower death rates than people who do not drink coffeeMon, 16 Jun 2008, 17:22:18 EDT
- Attendance at Alcoholics Anonymous meetings may reduce depression symptomsThu, 28 Jan 2010, 13:11:36 EST
- Alcohol use and smoking are associated with headaches in high schoolersMon, 7 Jun 2010, 0:25:23 EDT
- New study links caffeinated coffee to vision lossThu, 4 Oct 2012, 10:08:44 EDT